Buscar

martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

A shower of inspiration and optimism

In my daily job, I work with many entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs from everywhere, from India, Italy, Spain, the UK, China, Argentina, Brazil and of course, from the US. 

 

I graduated from being an Entrepreneur myself and now I prefer to be an Independent professional who provides expert advice on what I know: how to become an innovative company and how to do the best possible marketing with the lowest possible budget. My two jobs involve creativity, optimism, enthusiasm, passion and love. And of course, methodology & knowledge. 

 

It is in marketing where I get to work with Entrepreneurs, and feed my restless spirit with their enthusiasm. Entrepreneurs are the optimistic challengers; those people that focus on the possible and will challenge the boring status-quo; those whose craving to create is stronger than the fear to fail.

 

Preparing a MarketingZero workshop I give through Skype to a group of 50-60 Entrepreneurs in Spain, I found this video and thought I should share it with everybody, because no matter who you are, where you are or what position you have in your company, if you follow me is because you have that little bug within you that’s always thinking how to jump out of the pond, how to finally get to do what you want.

 

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I have enjoyed it, and that your little bug today gets a shower of inspiration and optimism.

Posted via email from Mariana Ferrari

No hay comentarios: